The practice of gifting has existed since ancient times, we have heard in stories even Kings and rulers practising it to strengthen their bonds with neighbouring rulers, gifted their advisors and ministers to encourage them when they excelled in their jobs. Gifting has helped define relationships and strengthen bonds between the giver and receiver be it among friends & family or for the corporate world. When we gift someone, we think of something that will appeal to or please the receiver and therefore, it is important to focus on the recipient’s desires and needs. Big or small, a gift needs to be meaningful for the recipient. Personalised gifts are a great way to make gifting even more special and memorable too. Personalisation can turn an ordinary gift into something meaningful and memorable. Personalisation of a gift can be done through engraving their personal name or a short message, adorned with their pictures etc. adding a sentimental value to it. Here, we got you 5 reasons to consider personalised gifts.
1) To make a gift more exclusive- Since a personalised gift has the recipient’s personal touch to it, it becomes exclusive for that person. It lets the recipient know that the gift is specially made for him/her with much effort & thought put into it. It also highlights that the giver actually cares.
2) A memorable gift to treasure forever- Since a personalised gift has a personal touch of the receiver which would also be meaningful to him/her, it will surely become a memorable gift to hold on to forever. A personalised gift having an emotion attached to it will also remind the recipient of you whenever she/he sees it.
3) A personalised gift is unique- A personalised gift would always stand out from the usual traditional gifts like cakes, flowers, accessories, clothes etc. A customised gift will always grab the recipient’s attention making a special place in his/her heart.
4) All ages love a personalised gift- Every age would love gifts that are personalised and specially meant for them. Personalised gifts highlighting the receiver’s name, special dates, special messages for him/her can have a personal emotion attached to him/her along with the utility purpose. And hence the receiver will love it.
5) Build stronger personal connections- In this world of the rat race, everyone is trapped in their busy schedules and to get someone a customised gift means you are taking time out to make it special. On top of that, a personalised gift helps you express your love, regards, gratitude, appreciation etc. for that person making you share that wonderful connection with them.
There are so many plus points for giving personalised gifts. Apart from all these points, it can also act as a great marketing strategy for corporates. While sending gifts with a company logo or initials on them, it is also kind of promotes the company along with the message of goodwill. So, it’s time for your gifts to get personalised and make them special and memorable.