- Email, telephone and other electronic messages between you and us.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Hedwaymade or it’s affiliates or any third-party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Collectively, we refer to the Websites emails, and offline business interactions as the “Services.”
Headwaymade is the data controller of the Personal Information you provide through the Services.We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, information that is about you individually, but does not identify you, and information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details. The Services collect Personal Information, including:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses);
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- IP address (we may also derive your approximate location from your IP address);
- Account information, such as username and password;
- Payment card data;
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity; and
- Websites traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Services, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies; and
- Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Website to you;
- provide products and Services to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
We and our service providers use Personal Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for the following purposes:Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- To provide the Services’ functionality to you, such as arranging access to your registered account, and providing you with related customer service.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments, or complaints.
- To complete your transactions, verify your information, and provide you with related customer service.
To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
To send you marketing related emails, with information about our services, new products, and other news about our company.
We will engage in this activity with your consent or where we have a legitimate interest.
- To analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Services.
- To better understand your interests and preferences, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via our Services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
We will provide personalized services based on our legitimate interests, and with your consent to the extent required by applicable law.
- We may offer you the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion.
Some of these promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will use and disclose your Personal Information. Please read those additional rules before choosing to participate.
We use this information to manage our contractual relationship with you.
- For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Services;
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and to address legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- For developing new products and services;
- For enhancing, improving, repairing, maintaining, or modifying our current products and services, as well as undertaking quality and safety assurance measures;
- For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to users;
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users; and
For operating and expanding our business activities, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies on meeting our users’ interests.
We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or based on our legitimate interest.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- our affiliates and third party service providers that we use to support our business;
- our third-party marketing partners for marketing and advertising purposes;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to affiliates and third parties for their own commercial purposes;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
We may disclose Personal Information:To our third party service providers, contractors, and other third parties to support our business.
- These can include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services. For more information on our third party payment providers see the “THIRD PARTY PAYMENT SERVICE” Section below.
- To our third-party marketing partners for marketing and advertising purposes.
For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. With your consent.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Information. You can help protect your Personal Information and other information by keeping your password to our Websites confidential.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. All payment transactions are performed by our third-party payment processor, who must comply with appropriate industry standards to protect your payment information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you have about this privacy notice or our privacy practices.